Saturday, December 10, 2011

New Releases and Freebies

HD Creations has released "North Pole". This was a fun kit to work with. It is on sale this week for 25% off. There are several coordinating products as well. Previews are linked.


"North Pole" Cardstock


"North Pole" QPs


"North Pole" WA


"North Pole" Bundle


Heather has also created a set of gift tags with "North Pole". To snag them all you have to do is like her on facebook. Preview is linked to her page.


Here are two layouts from me. I used "North Pole" and "Winter TPk" by Marie H Designs




Here is Marie H Designs's "Winter TPk". You can find it at SBE. Marie has more TPks in her SBE store. Be sure to snag them there because they are exclusive to SBE. Preview is linked.


This month I have the pleasure of guest cting for Colie's Corner. I am having a blast playing with her products. Colie has released "Blue Christmas" at GP for GGI. Previews are linked.

"Blue Christmas" Elements


"Blue Christmas" Paper


"Blue Christmas" Page Starters


"Blue Christmas" Clusters


"Blue Christmas" TPk


Here is my layout using "Blue Christmas" kit and TPk


I have also played with Colie's "Turkey Day" kit and TPK

"Turkey Day"


"Turkey Day" Page Starters


"Turkey Day" QPs


"Turkey Day" Page Starter TPk


"Turkey Day" TPk


"Turkey Day" TPk Combo


Here is my layout using "Turkey Day" kit and TPk


Designs by Snowlady has created "Tree Shopping" for her December BAK at STS. Previews are linked.

"Tree Shopping" Elements


"Tree Shopping" Paper


My "Tree Shopping" layout


Memories by Digital Design has a new wordart pack in the store called "Fa La La". I used it with my layout above for "Tree Shopping" as well as with my next layout. Preview is linked.


Adriana's Cafe has released "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas" at STS. Preview is linked to her store.



Adriana is hosting this month's Use It or Lose It Challenge at STS. You can snag her "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas" Sampler for participating in the challenge. Preview is linked to the challenge.


I participated in the challenge and created a Christmas card.



Here is a freebie I created with "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas" for you. preview is linked ot the download.


Don't forget to check The Scrappy Kat's blog each day for a new freebie. All of the 25 Days of Christmas freebies will be available till the new year. Ad is linked to Kat's blog.
 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks so much for this very lovely share :) Wishing you and yours a joyous and peaceful Christmas and a holiday season filled with light and love.

    ReplyDelete