Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Having TONS of fun at GS!!

I can't believe that January is almost over. They say times flies when you are having fun. That is exactly what I have been doing this month. I have been scrapping away. I have had the pleasure of being a guest site ct at GS and it's been a BLAST!!!!! Here are some of the layouts I have created during my guest spot as well as product information. Each product is linked.

Layout 1: 


Fruit Basket: Strawberry-Lemonade by Connie Prince


I Heart Christmas TPk by Connie Prince


Layout 2:

Game On Pre Deco Paper TPk by Connie Prince


Now Playing by Colie's Corner


Layout 3:

Now Playing by Colie's Corner also


Blog template freebie by Memory Clips


Layout 4:


Let's Color by Valarie Ostrum


Free template by Connie Prince from GS first template challenge of Jan.


Layout 5:


Layout 6:


Circs TPk by Roseytoes


Hook, Line and Sinker by Connie Prince


Hook, Line and Sinker WA by Connie Prince


Layout 7:


Rock A Bye Baby by Marie H Designs (part of the Jan. FWP product at GS)


Archi-Tempts Vol 7 by Jen Yurko


 

No comments:

Post a Comment