Saturday, April 14, 2012

OLIAY Freebie and New Releases

I am so sorry about not having my freebie for One Life in a Year: April by Adriana's Cafe posted yesterday. I totally spaced when I blogged about the new release.
Click on the freebie preview to download it.



 
Down This Road Designs has a new template back at Funky Playground
Preview is linked to store.


Roseytoes has created Heart of Spring for Gotta Pixel's Gotta Grab It this week.
Previews are linked to store.





This layout was created using Down This Road Designs Road Maps 6 TPk and Roseytoes Heart of Spring kit


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Apr. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete