Monday, May 14, 2012

Too Dancy by Mommy Me Time Scrapper

Mommy Me Time Scrapper has a new kit in the store this week. Too Dancy is adoreable and perfect for those girly photos. Whether playing dress up or dance photos.  Too Dancy also has a coordinating glitter paper pack, torn papers pack, qps, alphas and wordart. Too Dancy will be on sale for 30% off the first week of release. Previews are linked to the store.








This is my layout using Too Dancy


I have a cluster frame freebie for you. Preview is linked.


Don't forget to go by Mommy Me Time Scrapper's blog to check out the other freebies that coordinate with Too Dancy.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on May. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete