Friday, March 15, 2013

New Products

Are you feeling Lucky??
Adriana has the perfect kit for you!!
 
 
 
 
This kit is in both  Stuff To Scrap and Scraps N Pieces Stores
 
Be sure to swing by Adriana's blog for some coordinating CT freebies.
 
 
Connie has a bunch of new goodies this week and they’re all on sale and bundled for great savings!
This month’s This or That is now available in all of Connie’s stores!

cap_animalcrackersbundle
cap_farmfriendsbundle
cap_zoopalsbundle
AddOn Packs:
cap_jene_farmfriendsFPcap_jene_zoopalsFPcap_kw_farmfriendscap_kw_zoopalsWAcap_ss_animalcrackersAPAO


March Grab-A-Byte Sale is also happening now, only at Scrapbook-Bytes!

cap_MarchGABSale
 
B2N2 Scraps has a new release in her store. Becky's inspiration behind Tomgirl "I am so excited to show you my new release today.  I love this kit and I’m not sure there are any other kits out there like this one.  I can’t say my daughter is a true tomboy but she does love toys that are typically boy toys.  She also love girly things like pink and hearts.  During the Design Factor 2 we were challenged to take a spin on a theme.  So I chose to make a boy kit with girly colors.  I decided to make my mini into a full size kit and I really love how it turned out.  Take a look at Tomgirl."

 
This kit is perfect for any little girl in your life who loves to play sports or with trucks, trains, tractors, cars or she loves to fix things with tools.  You can find this kit at both my stores and it’s on sale 30% off for one week.  I have a QP pack that goes along with it.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment